Action By Sea
Action By Sea is a campaign group focussed on increasing awareness of the scale of marine debris, its impact on our environment, and the solutions for both prevention and clean-up.
Aims & Objectives
- To increase awareness of the existence of the accumulations of rubbish in the Oceans.
- To fully assess the scale of the 'waste island' in the North Atlantic.
- To harness new technology in order to clean up the waste.
- To give a value to waste and therefore prevent rubbish, in particular plastics, from entering the marine environment.
- To initiate political, cultural and legal changes that fully protect the world's oceans.
Please click on the links below to view our prospectus: